Premier Plan Terms and Conditions
- For the Premier Plan, a session or event is defined as any of the following types of professional photography. Weddings, Engagement, Glamour/Boudoir, Family, HS Seniors, Baby, Corporate/Non-Profit/Sporting, or Mitzvahs. Multi-day weddings or events qualify as a single event and will be limited to the Premier terms below.
- The Premier Plan allows for up to 800 color corrections per event. Any event with more than 800 images submitted will be billed at the regular rate for color correction @ $.30 per image * 50% off = $.15 per image.
- Minimum order is 75 images.
- $50 off every Signature Collection Album order – www.scalbums.com
- 30% off every Virtuoso order – www.vbysal.com
- 20% off any Sal Cincotta workshop
- 2 Free Signature Edits a year – $200 value
- 2 Free next day rush jobs per year – Rush fee of 100% waived
- 3-5 business days turn time
- 20% off all additional services with Evolve – including Batch services, Signature Edits, Premium, etc.
- Special VIP offers for Premier Members ONLY
- The Premiere Plan includes color correction only.
- May not be combined with any other offers, specials, promotions, discounts, or on orders currently in process.
- The images submitted through the plan must be photographed explicitly by the subscriber to the plan.
- This is a 12 month commitment to the plan. Payable in 12 monthly installments.
- Plans are based on 12 consecutive months. Plans can not be put on hold.
- There are no refunds and all monthly payments must be fulfilled.
- Cancellation. There are two ways to terminate your contract. If for any reason you decide to cancel within the first 30 days, this can be done by paying for the submitted jobs at current a la carte pricing. After 30 days in the program, because staffing is based on contracts, if you want to cancel at any time, this can be done by paying 50% of the remaining balance of your contract. In addition, once you cancel your contract, you will not be able to rejoin the program under any circumstances.
- If payments are not fulfilled in full, you will be responsible for the entire amount of your contract and all collection costs associated with fulfilling your contract. You agree to reimburse us the fees of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 50% of the debt, and all costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, we incur in such collections efforts.
- The Premier Plan only permits the submission of events by the photographer that is listed as the subscriber. This is not a studio plan for multiple photographers working for a studio. Weddings are covered under primary and secondary photographer covering the same event.
- Submitting events photographed by associates, other photographers, part-time staff, other studios or anyone not listed on the plan is considered abuse and is grounds for cancellation, rejection, or ala carte billing of the job.
- Shipping and handling charges are not covered by this plan.
- This is a plan for professional photographers submitting professional sessions/jobs. It does not cover hobbies, personal projects, vacation photos, friends and family, etc.
- The terms listed below are in addition to the terms and conditions listed above.
- As a Premier Member, adding Unlimited Album design to your account will extend your contract date for 12 months starting on the date of your next monthly Premier payment. Your first Unlimited Album payment will be prorated based on your sign-up date.
- Limited to 20 spreads / 40 pages per event.
- 50% off any additional spreads added.
Social Media Management
- The terms listed below are in addition to the terms and conditions listed above and apply if Social Media Management has been added to your account
- As a Premier Member, adding Social Media Management to your account will extend your contract date for 12 months starting on the date of your next monthly Premier payment. Your first Social Media Management payment will be prorated based on your sign-up date.
- Social Media Management includes 12 posts to currently supported social media channels and 4 posts to your blog per calendar month.
- You must have Social Media Management added to your account to use any add-on Social Media options.
- All postings will be scheduled within 3 business days of receipt of your order into the production queue.
- Unused monthly posts do not accrue or rollover.
- Evolve reserves the right to adjust the Permier Plan terms and conditions at anytime.
- Evolve reserves the right to reject any job that does not meet the plan terms and conditions listed above.
- You agree that upon request from Evolve you will within 7 business days document and certify that the use of the plan is within the terms and conditions listed out here.
- You agree to hold Evolve and all of its employees harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, actions, damages, or claims including all expenses, costs, and attorney fees that should arise from any use of the Premier Plan.